IIAP recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iipa.res.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Technician Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview/Written Test 07th June 2018.
Advertisement Number:- IIA/06/2018
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Astrophysics|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Interview date||07th June 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IIAP with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IIAP recruitment 2018.
IIAP recruitment Technician vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
IIAP 2018 Technician eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: ITI (Grinder/Fitter/Tool and Die maker) /higher qualification in the relevant field.
Age Limit: 35 years as on 07.06.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IIAP 2018 Technician Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Walk-in-Written Test/Interview
IIAP application fee for Technician 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
IIAP application form for Technician 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with prescribed application form and also a set of self-attested certified Xerox copies at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- At the Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore.
IIAP 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration of Application form||07.06.2018|
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment is purely temporary on contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment. No claim whatsoever for regular employment in the Institute shall be entertained.
- The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of one year and extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
- The remuneration indicated is a consolidated and is inclusive of all allowances.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the date of walk-in interview.
- Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Government of India from time to time.
- The institute reserves the right to cancel the entre recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of misconduct/misbehaviour at any stage during selection shall result in cancellation of candidature without any notice and no correspondence in this shall be entertained.