IIAP recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiap.res.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Indian Institute of Astrophysics. The candidate who is looking for Museum Trainee can appear for walk-in-interview on 03rd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Astrophysics|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Museum Trainee|
|Museum Trainee||2 posts|
|Qualification||M.Sc in Physics/ Mathematics with a recommended minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade) from a recognized University/ Institution.|
|Age limit||26 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||03rd July 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible applicants may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with a passport size photograph pasted on the top of the application along with original certificates related to their qualification and experience and also one set of self-certified xerox copies at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue of Interview: At Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu.
Terms & Conditions :
1) The appointment is purely temporary on a contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment. No claim whatsoever for regular employment in the Institute shall be entertained.
2) The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of one year and extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
3) The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the date of walk-in interview.
4) It is open to the Institute to conduct written test to shortlist the candidates for interview in case the attendance of candidates is more.
5) Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
6) The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
7) No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview/ appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8) Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of misconduct/misbehaviour at any stage during selection process shall result in cancellation of candidature without any notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.