IIITM Kerala recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiitmk.ac.in for the recruitment of 10 vacancies at Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala. The candidate who is looking for Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor can apply online application on or before 10th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala|
|Total Number of Posts||10|
|Post name||Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor|
|Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor||10 posts|
|Qualification||Ph.D or M.Tech or Master Degree in an Industry of National or International repute.|
|Age limit||60 years|
|Pay Scale||Pay matrix level 7|
|All category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Pay application fee through online to IIITM Kerala, Canara Bank, Account Number: 2762201000303, NEFT/ IFSC Code: CNRB0002762, 9 Digit MICR Code: 695015016, Name of Branch: Kazhakootam Br, Branch Code: 2762, City Name: Thiruvananthapuram|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission last date||10th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisted and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.iiitmk.ac.in on or before 10th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Instructions to the Candidates:
1. Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 10th October, 2018. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers
2. A non- refundable deposit of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid online to Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala, Canara Bank, Account Number: 2762201000303, NEFT/ IFSC Code: CNRB0002762, 9 Digit MICR Code: 695015016, Name of Branch: Kazhakootam Br, Branch Code: 2762, City Name: Thiruvananthapuram. Details of Transaction ID and the date of payment must be entered online while applying.
3. For each of the qualifications, professional experiences, achievements, etc., documentary proof in the form of self-attested photo-copies is to be uploaded along with application. The applicants are also required to list names of at least two referees, who can testify your work experience, skills, achievements, and personal integrity. Provide their names, current designation, current employer, location, email addresses, and landline or mobile phone numbers.
4. All degrees/certificates should be from recognized University/institute.
5. The originals must be produced at the time of interview.
6. Incomplete applications / applications without necessary attachments may not be accepted.
7. Any misleading wrong information supplied by the candidates may lead to summarily rejection of the application, if found subsequently also, the appointment will be cancelled.
8. The Screening committee shall short-list the eligible and desirable candidates, to be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for a call for interview. A short listing criterion may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
9. Apart from merit, the specialization of a candidate will play a vital role in selection. Candidate with specialization in greater need by the Institute will be given preference. Candidates with studentship or work experience in reputed Universities, Institutions or Industry or with greater relevance to the academic programmes of the Institute will be given preference. The Institute’s decision on reputation of other Universities/institutes will be based on international Standards/Rankings and will be binding.
10. The Institute reserves the right to offer a lower post and/or pay than that applied for by any candidate based on recommendation of the selection committee.
11. Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations must apply through proper channel. ‘No Objection Certificate’ shall be submitted along with the application.
12. No interim queries regarding interview / selection process will be entertained.
13. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application form.
14. Decision of the Selection Committee and the Board of Directors of IIITM-K with respect to the selection process is final. Any dispute with regard to the selection /recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Trivandrum.
15. Candidates will have to appear for interview at their own cost, if called before a Selection Committee on the date and place which will be communicated to the candidates. They may also called for a technical presentation in addition to interview
16. The Institute reserves the right to call all the eligible candidates or short listed candidates for interview after screening by the Institute. The Institute also reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding on all the applicants who respond to this advertisement. No interim communication on the status of application will be entertained.
17. Selected candidates on regular positions will be under probation and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per Institute Rules.
18. Applications, received after the due date will not be considered.
19. The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly for any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. which shall be published on the Institute website only.
20. Applicable reservations will be followed in the selection process.