IIM, Indore Jobs 2020 for Business Development Executive (Placements), candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IIM, Indore Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management, Indore|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive (Placements)|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Business Development Executive (Placements):– 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract for a period of two years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis. Salary will not be a constraint to the deserving candidate.
Business Development Executive (Placements):- MBA from a reputed Business school with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the relevant field. Should have excellent command over oral and written communication in English, should possess good presentation and networking skills. Preferably should have campus placement exposure.
|Age Limit||Below 35 years of age as on date of application|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with superscribed subject as APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (PLACEMENTS) on or before 28th October 2020.
Notification Date:- 13th October 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 28th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
General Terms and Conditions:
- The application received after 28th October 2020 will not be entertained.
- Application without Prescribed Format will not be considered.
- This is purely a contractual appointment for a period of 2 years with annual renewal based on the performance review.
- Mere fulfilling of the qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for the selection process.
- A higher start in the time scale may be considered in the case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.