IISER, Pune Jobs 2020 for Research Associate, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Ph.D.. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER, Pune Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 34/2020 released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 14-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Research Associate-I
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary and Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 47000/- Per Month
Qualification: Ph.D. in Biophysics / Computational Biology / Computational Physics / Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline.
|Age Limit||35 years as on the closing date of an Advertisement|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before August 14, 2020. Please mention “Application for Research Associate, Project Code-31419467” in the subject line of the email.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 14th August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.