IISER Pune Jobs 2020 for Technical Associate / Lab Associate, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER Pune Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 83/2019 released by Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 30-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Technical Associate / Lab Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech|
Technical Associate / Lab Associate:– 01 Post
Technical Associate / Lab Associate:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Technical Associate / Lab Associate:– M.Sc. Degree in Physics / Electronics / Life Sciences / relevant subjects with first class or equivalent grade.
Technical Associate / Lab Associate:- M.Sc. / M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech Degree in Physics / Instrumentation / Electronics / Material Science / Life Science / Veterinary Science / relevant specialization with First class or equivalent grade.
|Age Limit||32 years as on closing date of application|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before November 30, 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 30th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and / or experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.