IISER Pune recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Research Associate may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Research Associate|
|Research Associate||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biology.|
|Age limit||35 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||31st January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Discussion Room 31, Second Floor, Main Building
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.