IISER recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of total 28 (twenty eight) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Laboratory Technician, 01 (one) for Librarian & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 06th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 10/2018
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician, Librarian|
|No of vacancies||28|
|Job location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||06th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IISER with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IISER recruitment 2018.
IISER recruitment Laboratory Technician, Librarian vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Laboratory Technician||01||Rs. 29200/-|
IISER 2018 Laboratory Technician, Librarian eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation for S.no-1. Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and Government recognized Engineering classification ITI course of one year or Engineering Diploma of three years duration in Electronics /Computers. for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 55 years for S.no-1 & 39 years for S.no-2
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IISER application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
IISER application form for Laboratory Technician, Librarian 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.iiserpune.ac.in on or before 06th April 2018.
How to apply for IISER vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Go to Opportunities-> Technical/Administration
- Select the Desired Post and Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online” and Start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
IISER 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Online Registration||06.04.2018|
- Above posts are as per the Central Government 7th pay scale and carry allowances like House Rent, Transport and Children’s Education as admissible to Central Government employees posted in Pune.
- Candidates may apply for more than one position as per their eligibility.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for the respective categories must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in GoI orders and possess the valid certificates in the format prescribed by GoI in support of their claim.
- In case of posts reserved for OBC, their caste should be in the central list of OBCs and they should be in the Non Creamy Layer Category.
- Posts are covered under New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and incumbent will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, etc. as per the Government / Institute norms.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Age relaxation is as admissible to SC/ST/OBC categories and Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman applicants as per the Government of India norms.
- Number of posts indicated may increase or decrease as per the Institute requirement.
- Positions may be filled from applicants from Physically Handicapped Category (Persons with Disabilities) if found suitable.
- Application from the candidates working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies must be sent through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected. However, an online application to be submitted before the last date as an advance copy.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and / or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.