IISER Tirupati recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iisertirupati.ac.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant Fellow can apply application on or before 27th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Project Assistant Fellow|
|Project Assistant Fellow||1 Post|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.|
|Age limit||As per IISER Tirupati Rules|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||27th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at https://goo.gl/forms/KeRYvDLUeyBARTJR2 on or before 27th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.