IISER Tirupati recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iisertirupati.ac.in for the recruitment of 08 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati. The candidate who is looking for Teaching Assistant can apply application on or before 25th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati|
|Total Number of Posts||8|
|Post name||Teaching Assistant|
|Teaching Assistant||8 Posts|
|Qualification||M.Sc in Mathematics/Physics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.|
|Age limit||28 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Applicants should send their application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF format) addressed to respective email [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 25th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISERTirupati.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, number of candidates to be called for the interview may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.