IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 3 Jr. Project Assistant, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Delhi can apply Online application on or before 2023-02-28.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Jr. Project Assistant, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Graduate Degree, ITI, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Jr. Project Assistant (Tech): 1 Post
Project Associate: 1 Post
Project Associate (Mec): 1 Post
- Jr. Project Assistant (Tech): Diploma (3 years duration) / Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline OR lTl (2 years duration) in relevant trade with 6 years relevant work experience. Role & Responsibilities- lnstall, configure, test, manage, monitor, and maintain all installed systems and loT devices.
- Project Associate: B. Tech./ M. Sc. / M.C.A. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Role & Responsibilities- lnstall, configure, test, manage, monitor, and maintain all installed systems and loT devices. Work with development and support engineers? Design and development of dashboard.
- Project Associate (Mec): B. Tech. (with one-year experience) / M.Tech (with 6 months experience) 1st class or equivalent in CSE/ECE discipline. Basic Networking knowledge. Experience with Python network programming, experience with Linux system (working experience with RPI will be desirable).
- Jr. Project Assistant (Tech): Rs. 21,700 – 30,700/- Per Month
- Project Associate: Rs. 27,500 – 44,000/- Per Month
- Project Associate (Mec): Rs. 27,500 – 44,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview, Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website iitd.ac.in on or before 28th February 2023.
Notification Date: 14th February 2023.
Application Last Date: 28th February 2023.