IIT Dharwad Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 22 Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Sports Officer Posts has been released on the official website at iitdh.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-02.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Sports Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, Ph.D Degree|
IIT Dharwad Post Details
Deputy Registrar: 1 Post
Assistant Registrar: 2 Posts
Junior Superintendent: 1 Post
Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
Sports Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of at least 5 years as Assistant Registrar or in a post in Level 10 and above or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Legal, Finance and accounts, Establishment, Materials management, Academics, Student Welfare, R&D, Secretarial Services, Hostel Management etc.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent CGPA.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent CGPA.
- Sports Officer: Master’s degree in Physical Education / Sports Science with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of 6 years after the qualifying degree in Level 6 or 3 years in Level 7 and above. 2. For applicants with Ph. D. Degree in relevant discipline, normal duration of Ph. D program would be counted towards experience (maximum 3 years). 3. Applicants should have specialization in at least one sport such as Hockey, Athletics, Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Swimming, Kabaddi, Football, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Cricket etc.
- Deputy Registrar: As Per Rules
- Assistant Registrar: As Per Rules
- Junior Superintendent: As Per Rules
- Junior Assistant: As Per Rules
- Sports Officer: As Per Rules
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 42 years
- Junior Superintendent: 34 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Sports Officer: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
All fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Women/ PWD fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the interview, test, Merit, Skill test, Written test
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website iitdh.ac.in on or before 2nd October 2023.
Notification date: 12th September 2023.
Application Last Date: 2nd October 2023.