IIT Dharwad recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iitdh.ac.in for the recruitment of 33 vacancies at Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad. The candidate who is looking for Executive Technical Assistant (EE/ ME/ CC/ CSE) can apply online application on or before 5th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad|
|Total Number of Posts||33|
|Post name||Executive Technical Assistant (EE/ ME/ CC/ CSE)|
|Executive Technical Assistant (EE)||10 posts|
|Executive Technical Assistant (ME)||10 posts|
|Executive Technical Assistant (CC)||3 posts|
|Executive Technical Assistant (CSE)||10 posts|
|Qualification||Executive Technical Assistant(EE/ ME): M.Tech./M.E. in allied areas of Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engg. Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA|
Executive Technical Assistant (CC): B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Science or related stream)/ B.C.A. with 3 years experience or B.Tech (Comp. Science Engg/ Info. Sci. Engg or related stream)/ M.C.A with 2 years experience.
Executive Technical Assistant (CSE): 60% (or 6.0 CPI/CGPA) for both B.Tech. (or equivalent) and M.Tech. (or equivalent) degrees in Computer Science and Engineering.
|Age limit||30 years as on 5th October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000 – 40000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||5th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisted and Written test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.iitdh.ac.in on or before 5th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. All posts are temporary (on consolidated salary). Selected candidates shall work at IIT Dharwad and shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Dharwad.
2. The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and only short-listed candidates will be called for selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for written test.
3. The number of positions is open to change and the institute also reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions.
4. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience laid down in the advertisement.
5. The Institute reserves the right to conduct the proficiency test for shortlisting criteria. Final selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the proficiency test.
6. Candidates should provide information in the prescribed format(online) in support of their qualification (matriculation onwards), experience, Date of Birth etc. Originals certificates should be produced at the time of document verification.
7. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with their signature.
8. Persons employed in a permanent position in Government and Semi-Government organization or Educational Institutions in regular capacity must provide a no-objection certificate from their current employer in support of their application.
9. Candidates wanting to apply for more than one post should apply for each post separately.
10. In case of any false information provided by the candidate in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any offers made/orders issued to the candidates.
11. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
12. Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of closing of online application interface.
13. Candidate should ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
15. No interim correspondence will be entertained.