IMMT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.immt.res.in for the recruitment of 73 vacancies at Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology. The candidate who is looking for Project Staff can apply online application from 17th November 2018 and before 1st December 2018.
|Organization Name||Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||73|
|Post name||Project Staff|
|Qualification||PA-I: Diploma in Engineering OR B.Sc in the relevant discipline.|
PA-II: BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc in relevant discipline.
|Age limit||PA-I: 28 years|
PA-II: 30 Years
As on Date of Interview
|Pay Scale||PA-I: Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
PA-II: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||17th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||1st December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.immt.res.in from 17th November 2018 to 1st December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online and download the filled in Application Form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they should bring the signed application form along with self-attested recent photograph and photocopies of certificates (including experience certificate) and mark sheets and respective original documents for verification. Application forms with incomplete/wrong information, detected at any stage, are liable for rejection.
- Director CSIR-IMMT reserves all rights to cancel recruitment of any or all of the positions advertised above at any stage and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The above positions are purely temporary and initial offer for engagement in any project shall be for a period of maximum one year. However, the engagement may be extended or curtailed depending upon the duration of the project and (or) performance of the candidate.
- Total tenure of engagement (including service rendered earlier in CSIR-IMMT and/or any other CSIR Institute/HQrs taken together), will be limited to 5 years only.
- All those candidates who are continuing as PAs etc. in CSIR-IMMT/other CSIR institutes in any project will only be considered for appearing the interview against proof of permission from that project leader where s/he is continuing.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/PH/OBC & Women candidates as per instructions of Govt. of India/CSIR.
- Unless otherwise mentioned under column 7, equivalent/higher degrees shall not be considered as essential qualification for any position.