Indian Army Jobs 2020 for Soldier, candidates can apply for position after completing 8th pass, 10th pass, 12th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Indian Army Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Army, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 22-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, 10th pass, 12th pass|
Soldier (General Duty)
Soldier Tradesman (Steward, Chefs, Artisan (Wood Work), Washer Man, Dresser, Tailor and Support Staff)
Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Soldier (General Duty):– Class 10th / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% mks in each subject.
Soldier Tradesman (Steward, Chefs, Artisan (Wood Work), Washer Man, Dresser, Tailor, and Support Staff):- Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper):- Class 8th simple pass (For System, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
|Soldier (General Duty)||17 1/2 to 21 years|
|Soldier Technical & Tradesman||17 1/2 to 23 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test and Written Test.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Soldier posts in the Indian Army, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on the Indian Army official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in from 8th August 2020 and before 22nd September 2020.
Starting date to online Registration:- 8th August 2020
Closing date to online Registration:- 22nd September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on the production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. The selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individuals may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no traveling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of an Indemnity bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exams before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities, and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally sites for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- For more details, contact No 01592-250192.
- The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules, and regulations of the Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.