Indian Army Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of Agniveer Posts has been released on the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Army can apply Online application on or before 2023-03-15.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||08th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma|
Indian Army Post Details
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms): Posts
Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms): Posts
Agniveer (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms): Posts
Agniveer Tradesmen 10th pass (All Arms): Posts
Agniveer Tradesmen 8 th pass (All Arms): Posts
- Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms): Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system, min of ‘D’ grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or grades with 33% in individual subjects and overall aggregate of ‘C2’ grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate. Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
- Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms): 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics& English from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of min one year in required field with NSQF level 4 or above. 10th/Matric pass with 50% in aggregate and min 40% in English, Mathematics and Science with 02 yrs of Tech Training from ITI or two/three yrs Diploma in following streams only:- Mechanic Motor, Vehicle Mechanic ,Diesel Electronic, Mechanic Technician, Power Electronic Systems, Electrician Fitter Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman (All types) Surveyor Geo Informatics Assistant Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance Information Technology Mechanic Cum Operator Electric Communication System Vessel Navigator Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering Auto Mobile Engineering Computer Science/Computer Engineering Instrumentation Technology
- Agniveer (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms): 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory
- Agniveer Tradesmen 10th pass (All Arms): Class 10th simple pass No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesmen 8 th pass (All Arms): Class 8th simple pass No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored 33% in each subject.
Salary Details: As Per Indian Army Norms
Age Limit: 17 to 21 years
All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 15 march 2023
Application Submitted Starting Date: 16 february 2023
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15 march 2023
0nline Exam Date: 17 april 2023