Indian Bank Jobs 2020 for Chief Risk Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Indian Bank Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Bank, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 12-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Qualification/ Experience: Graduate Degree with – Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals OR Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute OR Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is a regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
Age Limit: 45 to 57 years as 1st July 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of an Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS
How to Apply: All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014 on or before 12.11.2020.
Closing date:- 12th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notice. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
- The terms & conditions of engagement is whole and simple governed by the provisions of the contract and the engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the provisions of PF / Gratuity / Pension, etc. shall not apply in this case.
- His / Her engagement on contract is for a specific period as stated above, and as such should not be construed as an offer of employment or a regular employment in the Bank.
- Unless the Bank extends the contract for further period, on completion of the contractual period of three years, his / her engagement shall automatically come to an end. There will not be a need for issuance of communication by the Bank for termination of the contract after the above said period.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notice, including criteria for qualifying/method and procedure for selection.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates for educational qualifications, experience, age, category etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for interview and their candidature will be cancelled.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for interview,
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication
- Any dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Chennai.
- Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/interview centre will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such engagement will also be subject to the Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.