Indian Coast Guard Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 CMTD, Fork Lift Operator, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker Posts has been released on the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Coast Guard can apply Offline application on or before 2022-11-29.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||CMTD, Fork Lift Operator, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Bachelor Degree|
Indian Coast Guard Post Details
CMTD (OG): 3 Posts
Fork Lift Operator: 1 Post
Store Keeper Grade-I: 1 Post
Carpenter (Skilled): 1 Post
Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled): 1 Post
- CMTD (OG): 10th Standard pass. Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light Motor Vehicles. Should have at least two years experience in driving Motor Vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles.)
- Fork Lift Operator: Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognised Institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade.3 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognised institutions. Should possess heavy duty vehicles driving licence.
- Store Keeper Grade-I: 12th pass from a recognised Board or University. (ii) Two years experience in handling of Stores in any recognised firm or Central or State Government organisation or Public Sector Undertakings.Bachelor Degree with Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognised University or Institute.One year experience in handling Stores from any firm or Central or State Government Organisation or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Carpenter (Skilled): Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognised Institution.Should have 3 years experience in the trade
- Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled): Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial. Training Institute or other recognised Institution.
- CMTD (OG): As Per Rule
- Fork Lift Operator: As Per Rule
- Store Keeper Grade-I: As Per Rule
- Carpenter (Skilled): As Per Rule
- Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled): As Per Rule
- CMTD (OG): 27 years
- Fork Lift Operator: 27 years
- Store Keeper Grade-I: 25 years
- Carpenter (Skilled): 30 years
- Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled): 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Written Exam
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should be filled in either in English or Hindi as per the prescribed format given in Annexure-I. The application with duly affixed self-attested color photograph should be accompanied by Xerox copies of the documents listed below, duly self-attested with name and date. No original certificates are to be forwarded along with the application. Address: Headquarters Coast Guard Region (NE) for CSO(P&A) Synthesis Business Park 6th Floor, Shrachi Building Rajarhat, New Town Kolkata – 700161 on or before 29th November 2022.
Date of Advertisement published in the Employment News: 15th to 21st October 2022.
Application Last Date: 29th November 2022.