The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) and invites ‘online’ application.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||01st June 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Indian Coast Guard with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment Assistant Commandant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)||Not Specified||Rs. 56100/-|
Indian Coast Guard 2018 eligibility criteria for Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualification: passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable) and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (Pilot) OR holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass(Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive) for General Duty, 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive) for General Duty (Pilot) & 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive) for Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Exam
- Personality Test
Indian Coast Guard application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application
Indian Coast Guard application form for Assistant Commandant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in from 19.05.2018 to 01.06.2018.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||19.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration||01.06.2018|
|Exam Date||July 2018|
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates advised to regularly visit CG recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.infor latest updates regarding change in examination dates, venues and any other information.
- Due limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
- Any change in the postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Registration number, name and branch opted for.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. The candidate is required to bring one set of self attested copies of all documents/certificates for verification alongwith originals in PSB &FSB.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one centre, a few candidates may be allotted to other centres.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to PSB/ FSB. If any discrepancies are observed in the documents during the PSB/FSB or at later stage, the candidature/enrollment will be cancelled.
- Free boarding & lodging facility only for the duration of FSB will be provided. No lodging and boarding facilities are available for candidates appearing for PSB.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months from the PSB date.