IOCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iocl.com for the hiring of 177 vacancies at Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trade Apprentice, Technician can apply online application on or before 15-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||177|
|Educational Qualification||Matric, ITI, 12th pass, Diploma, B.Sc, BA, B.Com|
Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical:– 40 Posts
Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical:- 10 Posts
Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical:- 26 Posts
Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical:- 50 Posts
Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical:- 10 Posts
Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical:- 10 Posts
Technician Apprentice Discipline-Instrumentation:- 10 Posts
Trade Apprentice-Secretarial Assistant:- 09 Posts
Trade Apprentice-Accountant:- 03 Posts
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices):- 05 Posts
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders):- 04 Posts
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical:– 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry).
Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical:- Matric with 2 (two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical:- 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry).
Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical:- 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.
Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical:- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical:- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg.
Technician Apprentice Discipline-Instrumentation:- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg.
Trade Apprentice-Secretarial Assistant:- 3 yearB.A./B.Sc/B.Com.
Trade Apprentice-Accountant:- 3 year B.Com.
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices):- Class XII pass.
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders):- Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years as on 31st October 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Trade Apprentice, Technician posts in IOCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IOCL official website at www.iocl.com from 25th October 2019 and before 15th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th November 2019
Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card:- 20th to 23rd November 2019
Tentative Date of Written Test:- 24th November 2019
Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result:- 29th November 2019
Tentative Date of Documents Verification:- 4th to 11th December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials etc. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
- Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com.
- Disputes, if any shall be subject to jurisdiction of the local Court at the location of the Refinery Unit, for which the candidate has applied for Apprenticeship.