IOCL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iocl.com for the recruitment of total 175 (one hundred seventy five) jobs out of which 62 (sixty two) vacancies for Technician Apprentice, 113 (one hundred thirteen) for Trade Apprentice vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 15th February 2018 and before 28th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./2018/1
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|No of vacancies||175|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||28th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IOCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IOCL recruitment 2018.
IOCL recruitment Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Technician Apprentice||62||Not Specified|
|2||Trade Apprentice||113||Not Specified|
IOCL 2018 Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline for S.no-1. Matric with ITI in relevant discipline from recognized institute or Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
IOCL 2018 Selection process of Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
IOCL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
IOCL application form for Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 15.02.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
IOCL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||15.02.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||28.02.2018|
|Date of Written Test||11.03.2018|
General Instructions for Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice posts:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application on and apply online from 15.02.2018 to 28.12.2018. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx)
- Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/ Degree/ ITI examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/ BTech, MBA, CA/ICWA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during engagement, if engaged.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false, information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his /her engagements are liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/ Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and /or those received after the last date of receipt of applications, shall not be considered ‘Eligible’ and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period NOR can the apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- The service terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata.