IOCL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iocl.com for the recruitment of 225 (two hundred twenty five) Technician & Trade Apprentice vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 10th February 2018 and before 25th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2017-18/02
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|No of vacancies||225|
|Job location||North Region of India|
|Last date||25th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IOCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IOCL recruitment 2018.
IOCL recruitment of Technician & Trade Apprentice vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Technician & Trade Apprentice||225||Not Specified|
IOCL 2018 Technician & Trade Apprentice eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Matric with ITI in relevant discipline from recognized institute S.no-1. 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline for S.no – 2. Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks for S.no-3.
Age Limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31.01.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IOCL 2018 Selection process of Technician & Trade Apprentice
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
IOCL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
IOCL application form for Technician & Trade Apprentice 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 10.02.2018 to 25.02.2018.
How to apply for IOCL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.iocl.com
- Click on Careers-> Apprentices
- Select the Desired Post and Click on “Click here to Apply Online”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
IOCL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||10.02.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||25.02.2018|
|Date of Written Test||04.03.2018|
General Instructions for Technician & Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) ONLY.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree/ Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.