IOCL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iocl.com for the recruitment of 350 (three hundred fifty) vacancies for Trade Apprentice. Job seekers should apply from 05th February 2018 and before 19th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18 / 2
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of vacancies||350|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
|Last date||19th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IOCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IOCL recruitment 2018.
IOCL recruitment Trade Apprentice vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Trade Apprentice||350||Not Specified|
IOCL 2018 Trade Apprentice eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Matric with ITI in relevant discipline with 50% marks from recognized Institute or Graduate in any discipline.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 24 years as on 31.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IOCL 2018 Trade Apprentice Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
IOCL application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
IOCL application form for Trade Apprentice 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.iocl.com form 05.02.2018 to 19.02.2018.
How to apply for IOCL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.iocl.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Click on “Apprenticeships”
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
IOCL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||05.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||19.02.2018|
|Written Test Date||04.03.2018|
General Instructions of Candidates
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 19.02.2018.
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 19.02.2018 .Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.