IPR Jobs 2020 for Project Scientific Officer, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Technician, candidates can apply for 30 position after completing 10th pass, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IPR Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 10/2019 released by Institute for Plasma Research, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 16-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Post Name||Project Scientific Officer, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc|
Project Scientific Officer (Mechanical / Electrical / Physics):– 12 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 71000/- Per Month
Project Scientific Assistant (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control (I&C) / Physics):- 13 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 44000/- Per Month
Project Technician (Mechanical / Welder / Electrician / Fitter):- 05 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 26000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Project Scientific Officer:– First Class BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / M.Sc. in Physics.
Project Scientific Assistant:- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / B.Sc. in Physics.
Project Technician:- 10th or SSC plus ITI with NAC in Mechanical / Welder / Electrician / Fitter and two years relevant experience.
|Project Scientific Officer||40 years|
|Project Scientific Assistant, Project Technician||30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Through Demand draft favoring: “Institute for Plasma Research” payable at Gandhinagar or Through Online
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 16/12/2019 till 5.00 pm and send us the hardcopy of the application duly signed on A4 size paper along with the Application ID obtained while filling online application from our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the left hand top corner of the application along with copies of testimonials such as proof of age, mark sheets, degrees, experience, certificate of caste/community/class in prescribed format and other relevant testimonials etc. to below Chief Administrative Officer Institute for Plasma Research Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village Gandhinagar – 382 428 Gujarat (India) on or before 23/12/2019 till 5.00 pm.
Closing date to apply online:- 16th December 2019
Hardcopy Submission Last Date:- 23rd December 2019
Advt Details (English):- Click here
Advt Details (Hindi):- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The persons with disabilities can also apply against the unreserved quota.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application for a post. Submission of multiple applications for the same post may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Institute’s website.
- In addition to consolidated remuneration, Medical facility (For Self only) under its Contributory Health Service Scheme, Free Transport (Subject to availability of seats in the vehicle) and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above post.
- Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online application does not entail a call for Written Test / Interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for Written Test / Interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, experience, category etc. shall be called for Written Test / Interview.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate / Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/ Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate. If a candidate has changed his/her name or dropped or added part of his/her name after Matriculation / Secondary School they will have to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to this effect.
- Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel or bring NOC if called for Written Test / Interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/EWS/OBC/PwBD category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India.
- Experience shall be counted only after the date of possessing the essential educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience etc. shall be determined as on 16/12/2019.
- IPR will keep all updated information related to shortlisting of candidate / Date of Written Examination / Interview on its website and will carry out all correspondence regarding call for written test and / or interview through email only and no postal correspondence will be sent.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website for getting the information about date of Written Test / Interview etc.
- Addendum / deletion / corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts/Tribunals situated at Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad only.