IRCON Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ircon.org for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Ircon International Limited. The candidate who is looking for Consultant can apply online application on or before 31-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Ircon International Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Post Name:– Consultant
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 90000/- Per Month
Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations/ Corporate Communications/Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Manager/HRM, Ircon Corporate Office, C-4 District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017 on or before 31st October 2019, along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents & certificates.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st October 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The above post is specifically for Ircon’s Corporate Office, New Delhi and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further as per the requirements of the company, if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Corporate Office.