IRCON Jobs 2020 for Manager, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing PG Degree, PG Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IRCON Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 06/2020 released by Ircon International Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 06-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Ircon International Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Manager/HRM:– 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Dy. Manager/HRM:- 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Assistant Manager/HRM:- 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Qualification: 2 Years full-time postgraduate degree/diploma in HR/Personnel/IR /PM & IR with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university/ institution.
Age limit is as on 1st September 2020
|Dy. Manager||33 years|
|Assistant Manager||30 years|
Selection Process: Suitable candidates (after initial screening) will be shortlisted for selection process comprising of Written Exam and/or Interview.
UR/OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED” payable at NEW DELHI
How to Apply: Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Dy. General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of all relevant documents. Application duly signed by the candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied by a copy of above, said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope superscribing: Application for the regular post of …………………… vide Advt. No. 06 / 2020.
Date of publication in Employment News:- 17th October 2020
Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications in Ircon’s Office:- 6th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. The company reserves the right to increase, decrease, cancel, restrict & modify the requirement at any point of time without assigning any reason therefor.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise, they will not be allowed to join. In both cases, pay protection will be given.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
- Candidates not in a position to join within a period of 3 months from the date of release of a letter of posting need not apply.
- Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.