Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of above posts, in Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted & non Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|No of vacancies||134|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||15th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ITBP with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ITBP recruitment 2018.
ITBP recruitment Constable vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Constable (Driver)||134||Rs. 21700 – 69100/-|
ITBP 2018 Constable eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent and a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 21 to 27 years as on 15.03.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ITBP Constable 2018 Hiring process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
ITBP application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for ITBP should pay the below charges through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- General (UR)/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
ITBP Constable application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ITBP 2018 Constable Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||14.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||15.03.2018|
General Instructions for Constable Post
- All candidates who have been called for Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form. The candidates are also advised to bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.
- Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME), therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment at later stage.
- Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of documentation else their candidature will be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving admit card online.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Government shall not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to beware of touts or not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements.
- Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money in cash or otherwise, for recruitment in ITBPF. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour, they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained. No application received after the last date as mentioned above will be accepted and ITBP will not be responsible for any electronic, internet related problems, etc faced by the candidates.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.
- All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
- ITBP will not responsible for any postal delay.
- For any queries, complaints or clarification the candidates can write an e-mail email@example.com