The company is looking for Medical Officers on tenure basis for a period of Five years (extendable depending on requirement/performance) as detailed below for its hospital at Bangalore Plant.
Advertisement Number:- BGP/HR/RECT/DOCTOR/2018
|Organization Name||ITI Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officers|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||21st February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ITI Limited with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ITI Limited recruitment 2018.
ITI Limited recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officers||02||Rs. 40810/-|
ITI Limited 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBBS.
Age Limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ITI Limited 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ITI Limited application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
ITI Limited application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and attested copies of all testimonials, registration certificates etc. with originals at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Bangalore Plant, ITI Limited, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore – 560016
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ITI Limited 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||21.02.2018 at 09:30 AM|
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt of India from time to time.
- Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement. Registration Certificate should have to be produced at time of walk in interview or at time of joining the company.
- In case of candidates from Govt / Quasi Govt / PSU, No Objection Certificate from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview, without which they will not be admitted for Interview.
- Management reserves the right to relax the age limit in deserving cases.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease depending on the actual / future requirements of the company.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.