ITI Limited recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.itiltd-india.com for the recruitment of 13 vacancies at ITI Limited. The candidate who is looking for Office Assistant can apply online application on or before 5th September 2018.
|Organization Name||ITI Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||13|
|Post name||Office Assistant|
|Office Assistant||13 Posts|
|Qualification||Three years full-time B. Com/BBA/BA/B.Sc Degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
|Age limit||32 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17588/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||5th September 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.itiltd-india.com on or before 5th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/PWD: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected