IUCTE Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 18 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at iucte.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Inter University Centre for Teacher Education can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-30.
|Organization Name||Inter University Centre for Teacher Education|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, Graduate, Post Graduate, PGDM, CA, ICWA, M.Com, NET/SLET/SET, M.Phil|
IUCTE Post Details
Professor: 3 Posts
Associate Professor: 6 Posts
Assistant Professor: 9 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix-II, Table-II of UGC Regulations, 2018 as amended from time to time. ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates. OR B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. OR A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). OR A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research positionequivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix-II, Table-II of UGC Regulations, 2018 as amended from time to time.
- Assistant Professor: PhD, Graduate, Post Graduate, PGDM, CA, ICWA, M.Com, NET/SLET/SET, M.Phil, with all relevant subjects from recognized University Institute.
- Professor: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- Per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- Per month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will bebased on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website iucte.ac.in on or before 30th September 2022. send to Hard Copy Candidates must send self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of the qualifications, reprints of publication, and certificates in support of their research score claimed for the post along with the hard copy of the application form. Office of the Senior Administrative Officer, Inter-University Centre for Teacher Education (IUCTE), Sundar Bagia, Nariya-BLW Road, BHU, Varanasi-221005. On or before 8th October 2022.
Application and Application fee Last Date: 30th September 2022
Send to Hard Copy Last Date: 8th October 2022