IUST Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Islamic University of Science & Technology. The candidate who is looking for JRF, Project Assistant can apply online application on or before 13-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Islamic University of Science & Technology|
|Post Name||JRF, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc|
Junior Research Fellow:- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Project Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Junior Research Fellow:- M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Sciences/Biodiversity (with specialization in Entomology)/ M.Sc. in Entomology. NET qualified.
Project Assistant:- Graduation (B.Sc.) with Zoology as one of the subjects//B.Sc. Zoology (Honours) from a recognized university. One year of project related experience after Graduation.
|Age Limit||As per IUST Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their duly filled application form (as per format) along with their detailed Biodata (in PDF format) through email to Dr. Aijaz Ahmad Qureshi, Principal Investigator (Email: email@example.com) on or before 13th May 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 13th May 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates must show willingness to travel in Kashmir Himalayan Region for extensive field surveys.
- The above posts are full-time, purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and the candidates shall not claim for regular appointments.
- Candidates with higher qualifications and having worked in research projects shall be an added advantage.
- In case no NET candidate is available/selected for the position of JRF, the non-NET candidates can be considered as Júnior Project Fellow, however they shall be paid lesser salary as decided by the IUST.
- Candidates must bring duly filled application form with all the testimonials/certificates (in original and one attested copy) at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- No call letters/communication shall be issued for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates need to join immediately.
- The appointment will be initially for one year but extendable maximum up to the duration of the project based on the performance.
- The Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Candidates who have been awarded Post Graduate/PhD degree from Foreign University should enclose Equivalence Certificate” issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi without which their candidature will not be considered, and application form will be rejected.
- Candidates with PhD shall have to submit a certificate from the awarding university/institution to the effect that their PhD is as per UGC Regulations.
- Request from eligible candidates for conduct of interview through Skype or through any other live video shall not be considered. They shall have to appear in person before the Selection Committee as per the notified date, time and venue.
- All relevant information/updates shall be uploaded on University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. The candidates are advised to remain in touch with University website and notifying the same in newspapers shall not be obligatory on University part.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
- The University reserves the right to defer / not to filling up of any or all posts advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The University reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview for any post (by shortlisting/written test, etc., whatever the way it deems fit).
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements prescribed here-in-above as on the last date prescribed for submission of online application form need not to apply.
- Experience if any shall be counted as on the date of the issue of the Notification.
- The candidates in employment (Government or Semi Government) on substantive position or otherwise should forward their applications through their employer.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications, for which the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the official website: www.islamicuniversity.edu.in
- In case of any disputes /suites or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be confined to the court of Srinagar only.
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after the issuance of appointment letter.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of the appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable/ clandestine antecedents and has suppressed any information, then his/her candidature shall be disqualified, and his/her service shall be terminated.
- The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the rules & regulations of University and/or funding agency (wherever applicable) with amendments from time to time.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit/undertaking duly attested by the Notary/First Class Magistrate as per the format provided by the university at the time of their joining.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules of IUST and/or funding agency (wherever applicable).
- Applications received after the due date shall be rejected.
- The publication part should clearly mention name of the author (s)/editor (s), year of publication, full title of the publication, journal/book name, Volume, Volume Number, page number (s), Publisher, etc.