Jamia Millia Islamia Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 241 Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at jmi.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jamia Millia Islamia can apply Offline application on or before 2023-05-31.
|Organization Name||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||241|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree|
Jamia Millia Islamia Post Details
Deputy Registrar: 2 Posts
Assistant Registrar: 4 Posts
Section Officer: 4 Posts
Assistant: 6 Posts
Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. ii. Five years of experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post in the Pay Level 10 and above.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. ii. The appointment under direct recruitment shall be made through an All India open competition by conducting a written test and interview.
- Section Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University. ii. Three Years’ Experience as Assistant in the Level 6 or eight years as UDC in Level 4 in any Central / State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions or holding equivalent positions in any reputed Private companies/ bank with annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more. iii. Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting.
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University / Institution. ii. Three Years of experience as UDC or equivalent in the Level 4 in Central/ State Government/ University/ PSU and other Central / State Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more. iii. Proficiency in Typing, Computer applications, noting and drafting.
- Upper Division Clerk: A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University. ii. Two year experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more. iii. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi/Urdu Typing @ 30 wpm iv. Proficiency in Computer Operations.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Section Officer: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 40 years
- Section Officer: 40 years
- Assistant: 40 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 40 years
Group A (Level 10 and above)
UR/OBC: Rs. 800/-
SC/ST: Rs. 400/-
PwBD (Divyangjan): Nil
Group B & C (Levels 1 to 7)
UR/OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
PwBD (Divyangjan): Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates must enclose self-attested copies of degrees, diplomas, mark sheets, etc at the address 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohamed Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi–110025 on or before 31st May 2023.
Notification Date: 29th April 2023
Application Last Date: 31st May 2023