Jammu University Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 29 Assistant Registrar, Semi- Professional Assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Engineer, Electrician Posts has been released on the official website at jammuuniversity.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jammu University can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-03.
|Organization Name||Jammu University|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Semi- Professional Assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Engineer, Electrician|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, M. Sc, Diploma, 10th|
Jammu University Post Details
Assistant Registrar: 8 Posts
Semi-Professional Assistant: 10 Posts
Lab Assistant: 2 Posts
Junior Engineer: 3 Posts
Electrician: 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: Good academic record plus Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks and its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven Point Scale.
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Graduate with Bachelors in Library Science.
- Lab Assistant: M. SC in the Subject Concerned.
- Junior Engineer: Must hold a Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a recognized Institute with at least 2-3 years experience as J. E and Bachelor of Engineering.
- Electrician: 10th with Diploma from ITI in relevant trade.
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Electrician: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as of 1st January 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for SEBC/ST/SC/RBA/EWS, 2 years for PH, 8 years for Ex-Servicemen
S. No. 1
Application Fee: Rs. 1610/-
S. No. 2 to 9
Application Fee: Rs. 970/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews, Trade Tests, Skill Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website jammuuniversity.ac.in from 12th October 2021 to 3rd November 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 12th October 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 3rd November 2021