Karnataka Bank recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.karnatakabank.com for the recruitment Karnataka Bank. The candidate who is looking for Officers (Scale-I) can apply online application from 24th December 2018 and before 2nd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Officers (Scale-I)||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law.|
|Age limit||21 to 28 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 65000/- Per Month|
|Through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||24th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd January 2019|
|Date of Online Test||24th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.karnatakabank.com from 24th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The Bank may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearances in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Bank, also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” Examination, Bank reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.