KAU recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.kau.in for the recruitment of 03 (three) Teaching Assistant vacancy. Job seekers may apply on or before 10th March 2018.
|University Name||Kerala Agriculture University|
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant|
|No of vacancies||03|
|Job location||Thrissur (Kerala)|
|Last date||10th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by KAU with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for KAU recruitment 2018.
KAU recruitment Teaching Assistant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Teaching Assistant||03||Rs. 35000/-|
KAU 2018 Teaching Assistant eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Horticulture/Plant Pathology/Agricultural Entomology/Agronomy from a recognized University with NET qualification.
Age Limit: 40 years as on 01.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
KAU 2018 Selection process for Teaching Assistant
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
KAU application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
KAU application form for Teaching Assistant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed format and send to Professor & Head, KVK, Thrissur or to the email id email@example.com on or before 10.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
KAU 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last Date of Registration of Application form||10.03.2018|
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be purely provisional for a period of one year or till the appointment of regular hands or the abolition of the post to which the candidate is appointed, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate will have no claim in the University other than the consolidated pay attached to the post. They will have to execute a bond in the prescribed format on joining duty. They will not have any other claims for future appointments in the university or any other service benefits.
- Age of the applicant should not be above 40 years as on 01.02.2018. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will be granted to eligible candidates.
- Attested copies of Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, age, date of birth along with original documents and publications should be produced at the time of interview.
- Provisional / Original Master’s degree certificate should be produced for the interview. Course completion certificate will not be considered at all.