Kerala PSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 Full-Time Junior Language Teacher Posts has been released on the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Kerala Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-01.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Full-Time Junior Language Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, SSLC, CTET, NET, SET, M.Phil, Ph.D., M.Ed, KTET|
Kerala PSC Post Details
Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 9 Posts
- Qualification: A degree in Arabic is conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. A title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala A Pass in Pre-degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of Calicut University. A pass in Plus Two, Part III, Arabic (optional) course conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examinations. Kerala. A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala with Arabic under Part I and Part II First Language. A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent. Candidates who have qualified CTET/ NET/ SET/ M.Phil/Ph.D./ M.Ed. in the respective subjects are exempted from acquiring TET (G.O. (P) No. 145/16/G.Edn. dated 30.08.16 and G.O. (P) No. 206/16/G.Edn. Dated 08.12.2016).
- Salary Details: Rs. 25200 – 54000/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
- Age Relaxation: Check Official Notification.
- Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written/ OMR/ Online Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 1st June 2022.
Notification Date: 30th April 2022
Registration Closing Date: 1st June 2022