KMRL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.kochimetro.org for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Kochi Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Company Secretary can apply online application on or before 27-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Company Secretary|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||ACS, FCS, ICAI, ICMAI|
Post Name:– Company Secretary
No of Post:- 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Associate Company Secretary (ACS)/Fellow Company Secretary (FCS). Associate/Fellow of ICAI or ICMAI would be an added advantage.
45 years as on 1st May 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Company Secretary posts in KMRL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on KMRL official website at www.kochimetro.org from 14th May 2019 and before 27th May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 27th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Experience (maximum 1 year) and age criteria (maximum 3 years from the upper age limit) can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates. Based on the credentials of the candidate, the post may be offered at the immediate lower grade or higher grade, at the sole discretion of management.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for written test/interview which will be notified through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending written test/interview