KMRL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.kochimetro.org for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Kochi Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Deputy General Manager (Civil) (Water Metro) can apply online application on or before 8th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Deputy General Manager|
|Deputy General Manager (Civil) (Water Metro)||1 Post|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering with minimum 65% marks.|
|Age limit||45 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||8th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.kochimetro.org on or before 8th August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- KMRL management reserves the right to cancel or amend this advertisement.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- KMRL reserves the right to cancel/amend/modify this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview