KPCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.karnatakapower.com for the hiring of 14 vacancies at Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Personal Officer can apply online application on or before 22-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Personal Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
Post Name:– Junior Personnel Officer
No of Post:- 14
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575-1070-40785/-
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management. Or
Social Work with Specialisation in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations recognised by GoK for appointment to superior posts or as Welfare Officer under the Factories Act or a Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University with a Bachelor’s Degree in law or Diploma in Labour Laws or MSW/MBA with specialisation in Personnel Management.
General Merit:- 18 – 35 years
SC/ST/Cat-I:- 18 – 40 years
OBC:- 18 – 38 years
Ex-Servicemen:- 18 – 45 years
Selection will be on the basis of written Test.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates:- Rs. 250/-
Plus postal service charge:- Rs. 25/-
Nominal Fees:- Rs. 50/- (Rs. 25/- processing charges + Rs. 25/- postal charges)
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the State of Karnataka.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Personnel Officer posts in KPCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on KPCL’s official website at www.karnatakapower.com on or before 22nd April 2019 05:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 20th March 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 22nd April 2019 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Application, taking printout of Challan & Acknowledgement:- 22nd April 2019 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Payment in Post Office by producing Challan:- 26th April 2019 till 03:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- Applicants should be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates who are still awaiting the result of the qualifying examination on the last date fixed for submitting applications need not apply.
- If, at any point of time it is found that the candidate has given false information he/she will not only be disqualified from further stages of recruitment but also liable for appropriate legal action.
- Number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of document verification in original, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates may please note that normally there may be large number of applications being submitted on the last day, which may lead to heavy network traffic, resulting in delay/non-submission of the online application. Therefore candidates are requested to submit their online applications early without waiting for the last day. The organization is not responsible for any failures in submission of online applications in time.
- Any representation or correspondence regarding the recruitment process will NOT be entertained. All relevant information on recruitment will be made available in the KPCL website from time to time.
- 8. No application will be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.