KPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for the recruitment of 1520 (one thousand five hundred and twenty) vacancies for Junior Training Officer. Job seekers should apply from 19th February 2018 and before 20th March 2018.
|Commission Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Training Officer|
|No of vacancies||1520|
|Last date||20th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by KPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for KPSC recruitment 2018.
KPSC recruitment Junior Training Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Training Officer||1520||Rs. 17650 – 32000/-|
KPSC 2018 eligibility criteria for Junior Training Officer
Educational Qualification: Must have SSLC and National Trade Certificate in relevant discipline or Diploma in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 35 years as on 20.03.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
KPSC Junior Training Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality Test
KPSC Junior Training Officer application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for KPSC should pay the below charges through e-Payment Post Offices only.
- General Merit: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- 2A/2B/3A/3B Category: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/Category-1/PH/Ex-MP: No Fee
KPSC application form for Junior Training Officer 2018
Interested aspirants may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 19.02.2018 to 20.03.2018.
How to apply for KPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online Application ticket Download”
- Again Click on “Click here to Apply Online”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
KPSC Junior Training Officer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||19.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||20.03.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||21.03.2018|