Madras High Court recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in for the recruitment of 04 vacancies at Madras High Court. The candidate who is looking for Research Fellow & Research Assistant can apply application on or before 18th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Post name||Research Fellow, Research Assistant|
|Research Fellow||1 Post|
|Research Assistant||3 Posts|
|Qualification||Research Fellow: Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.|
Research Assistant: Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
|Age limit||30 years As of 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Research Fellow: Rs. 22500/- Per month|
Research Assistant: Rs. 15000/- Per month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||18th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Oral Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed form along with required enclosures send by Registered Post to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104″ on or before 18th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- No Research Fellow and Research Assistant during the currency of their assignment shall be entitled to practice as an Advocate in any Court of Law or Tribunal or Authority and it will be obligatory for them, after accepting the assignment as Research Fellow/Research Assistant, to inform the Bar Council concerned, in writing, that he/she shall not practice as an Advocate as long as he/she continues with the assignment as Research Fellow/Research Assistant.
- The Research Fellow/Research Assistant during the currency of their assignment shall not be entitled to take up any employment or engagement of whatsoever nature either on full-time or part-time basis.
- Any application, even under the Right to Information Act, seeking any information regarding the selection, will NOT be entertained till the completion of the entire Recruitment Process.
- The decision of the High Court of Madras in respect of all matters pertaining to this Recruitment Process would be final and binding on all Candidates.
- Candidates are required to keep visiting the websites of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and Madras High Court (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in) for latest and updated information with regard to this selection.