MAHADISCOM recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mahadiscom.in for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant can apply application on or before 10th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Post name||Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant|
|Senior Executive Assistant||1 Post|
|Executive Assistant||4 Posts|
|Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology OR Degree of a recognised University (with Two years full time or three years part-time Post Graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA)/Management Studies (MMS)/ Personnel Management (MPM) with Specialization in Human Resources Management/ Development/ Personnel Management / Finance) OR CA / ICWAI OR equivalent Management qualification from a University recognized by UGC or Institute approved by AICTE.|
|Age limit||Senior Executive Assistant: 40 years|
Executive Assistant: 35 years
|Pay Scale||Senior Executive Assistant: Rs. 26710 – 60135/- Per Month|
Executive Assistant: Rs. 24010 – 54325/- Per Month
|Open Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 250/-|
|demand draft payable to the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Mumbai on any Nationalised Bank payable at Mumbai|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||10th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply|
|Send your Personal Profile/Application Form (in the format given below with copies of Testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience etc. and Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd., to The General Manager (HR- Planning), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd., Prakashgad, 4th Floor, Plot No.G-9, Prof.Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051 so as to reach on or before 10/12/2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to documents submitted by the candidate only after the candidate has qualified for interview.
- Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for selection process. Considering the experience, the
- For claiming and availing benefit of reservation under Backward Class category, the candidates should produce a caste validity certificate issued by the competent Caste Scrutiny Committee. The candidates applying without caste validity certificate of caste claimed, if selected, will be appointed provisionally only after submission of proof of submission of necessary documents to appropriate Caste Scrutiny Committee for caste validity as per G.R.No.BCC-2009/P.No.291/09/16-B dated 05/11/2009 & G.R.No.BCC-2011/P.No.1064/2011/16-B dated 12/12/2011.
- The caste certificate issued by appropriate Competent Authority of Maharashtra State only will be considered as valid for availing the benefit of reservation including relaxation in age and fees. Caste notified in other State as reserved will be treated as Open for all the purposes. Once the caste/tribe is mentioned in the application form, it cannot be changed at any stage later on.
- The candidates should belong to categories notified by the Maharashtra State viz (a) Scheduled castes (including SC category person who has adopted Buddhist Religion) and (b) Scheduled Tribes.
- The candidates should have adequate Knowledge of ‘Marathi’.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for postal delay.
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Employees working in Government/Semi Government Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The candidates will have to appear for the selection process at his/her own cost.
- The application must be submitted in the Pro-forma given in this advertisement/website in the same order preferably typewritten on foolscap paper. All items of the application must be filled in according to instructions given for filling the application form.
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and age as on 10/12/2018 should be mentioned.
- Applications duly filled in with attested copies of certificates in support of age & qualifications should be submitted to The General Manager (HR-Planning), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd., Prakashgad, 4th Floor, Plot No.G-9, Prof.Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051 so as to reach on or before 10/12/2018. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.
- Separate application in a separate envelope is required to be submitted for each post applied. Incomplete applications and those not supported by attested copies of certificates (duly attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer/Principal of Colleges/Post Master) are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Any disputes pertaining to this recruitment process shall be within jurisdiction of the Mumbai Court.
- The candidates shall furnish demand draft of the value of Rs.500/- for open category/applied against Open and Rs.250/- for reserved category payable to the “Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Mumbai” on any Nationalised Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his full name, position applied on the backside of Demand Draft. Fees in in the form of Postal Order/Money Order/Cash will not be accepted.