MAHADISCOM recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mahadiscom.in for the recruitment of 164 vacancies at Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive Engineer (Dist.), Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.), Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.) can apply online application from 16th October 2018 and before 6th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||164|
|Post name||Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer|
|Executive Engineer (Dist.)||37 Posts|
|Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.)||37 Posts|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.)||90 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.|
|Age limit||Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer: 40 years|
Deputy Executive Engineer: 35 years
As of 6th November 2018
|Pay Scale||Executive Engineer: Rs. 31725 – 68295/- Per Month|
Additional Executive Engineer: Rs. 26710 – 60135/- Per Month
Deputy Executive Engineer: Rs. 24010 – 54325/- Per Month
|Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||16th October 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||6th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mahadiscom.in from 16th October 2018 to 6th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents prior to issuance of offer letter. Mere submission / acceptance of online application and /or appearing for the exams do not ensure eligibility as well as does not confer any right for appointment.
- Once the application is submitted, no information can be corrected. Candidates should be careful in filling the online application and should cross-check and are responsible for correctness of information in continuation.
- All candidates who have registered online and have paid the requisite Application fees may be allowed to download online call letters for online Test. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters for online examination. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in. Candidates will have to visit the website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call Letter affix with photo (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter as well as in clause (e) below in original. The candidates shall also bring a photocopy of the call letter and Photo Identity Proof.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, receiving the instructions.
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION: In the examination hall, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. E-Aadhar Card and Ration Card are not valid id proofs for this purpose, as the photo identity proof is required. Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Normally selection process comprises of online test. However which shortlist / methodology /type of selection process is to be adopted will be decided by the Company and the decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. The candidates will have to appear for online Written Test at the allotted Test Centre at their own cost.
- The list of the exam centre’s, test structure, candidates called for online Written Test and list of selected candidates etc., will be published on the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in from time to time. For this purpose, the candidate should check the website of the company periodically about the updates as per schedules dates.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not confer any right for appointment.
- The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, caste etc. and particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
- If any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his / her candidature will not be considered and it will be cancelled if considered earlier inadvertently.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he / she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to the recruitment process shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- The departmental employees of the Company applying against this Advertisement should submit their applications online well in time.
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving appropriate weight-age to online Test and Interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Any request for change of address or any other information provided in online application will not be entertained.
- The Online Test will be in English except for the test of Marathi language.
- The selected candidates will have to execute a surety bond of appropriate value on Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.200/- for serving in the MSEDCL for a period of 4(four) years.
- Any disputes pertaining to this recruitment process shall be within jurisdiction of the Mumbai High Court, Mumbai.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.