MAHATRANSCO recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mahatransco.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Law Officer can apply offline application on or before 12th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Assistant Law Officer|
|Assistant Law Officer||2 posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law of recognized University|
|Age limit||Open Categories: 20 to 40 years|
SC: 45 years
as on 12th October 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 68725/- Per Month|
|Open candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|Pay application fee through Demand Draft (Having CTS Code) payable to the “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited, payable at Mumbai.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||12th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form along with all relevant documents and certificates with DD to the Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051 on or before 12th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
1. Candidate must be Indian Citizen.
2. Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to verification and satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection Process.
4. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
5. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Marathi.
6. It is responsibility of the candidate to submit all the required documents/ certificates along with Application Form. Failure to submit the same may lead to disqualification.
7. Employees working in Government / Semi. Government Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview if shortlisted.
8. Company reserves the right to modify or to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
9. Any dispute pertaining to this recruitment process shall be within jurisdiction of the Mumbai Court.
10. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
11. The recruitment in MSETCL is done strictly as per merit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.