Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 10 Research Officers, Lab Technician, Lab Assistants, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at mcc.kerala.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Malabar Cancer Centre can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-12-01.
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Post Name||Research Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||MSC, B.SC, Degree, DCA, PGDCA|
Malabar Cancer Centre Post Details
Research Officer: 1 Post
Lab Technician: 5 Posts
Lab Assistant: 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 2 Posts
- Research Officer: M Sc Medical Micro Biology
- Lab Technician: DMLT (Kerala Govt. DME certificate) OR (b). B.Sc. MLT Certificate of a Recognized University with Para Medical council registration.
- Lab Assistant: VHSC- MLT with 2 Years’ experience.
- Data Entry Operator: Degree with DCA/PGDCA with Minimum 1 Year Experience.
- Research Officer: Rs. 833/- Per Day
- Lab Technician, Lab Assistant: Rs. 467/- Per Day
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 450/- Per Day
Age Limit: 36 years as of 1st Junrey 2021.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear along with a will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
Notification Date: 22nd November 2021
Interview Date: 1st December 2021