Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 11 Senior Residents Posts has been released on the official website at mcc.kerala.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Malabar Cancer Centre can apply Online application on or before 2021-10-15.
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||MD, DNB|
Malabar Cancer Centre Post Details
Radiation Oncology: 3 Posts
Surgical Oncology: 1 Post
Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology: 3 Posts
Imageology: 2 Posts
Anesthesiology: 2 Posts
- Radiation Oncology: MD/ DNB Radiotherapy.
- Surgical Oncology: MD/ DNB Obstetrics and Gynecology or MS ENT/ MDS (Maxillofacial Surgery) with a fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology or DNB/MS General Surgery/ M.Ch Surgical Oncology.
- Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology: DNB/ MD Medicine/ Radiotherapy/ Pediatric Medicine or DM Medical Oncology/ DNB Medical Oncology.
- Imageology: MD/ DNB Radio diagnosis.
- Anesthesiology: MD/ DNB Anesthesia.
Salary Details: Rs. 63000/- per month
Age Limit: 35 years as of 1st January 2021.
The Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through Account Number: 1154104000017958 Account holder: Malabar Cancer Centre Bank and Branch: IDBI, Thalassery Branch IFSC Code: IBKL0001154.
Application Fee: Rs. 2500/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through Malabar Cancer Centre official website mcc.kerala.gov.in on or before 15th October 2021.
Notification Date: 29th September 2021
Form End Date: 15th October 2021