MDNIY Jobs 2020 for Guest Faculty, candidates can apply for 5 position after completing Master Degree, Ph.D, MD, MS, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MDNIY Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 31-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D, MD, MS, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
Guest Faculty (Research Methodology in Yoga):– 1 Post
Guest Faculty (Yoga Philosophy):- 1 Post
Guest Faculty (Ayurveda):- 1 Post
Guest Faculty (English):- 1 Post
Guest Faculty (Computer):- 1 Post
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 1000/- Per Hour
Guest Faculty (Research Methodology in Yoga):– Master degree in any Science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and Ph.D. in a relevant subject. Research experience in the field of Yoga or Human science research with evidence from publication in reputed National or International Journal.
Guest Faculty (Yoga Philosophy):- A Masters’ Degree in Philosophy with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and Ph.D. in Philosophy on a topic related to Yoga or Ph.D. in Yoga.
Guest Faculty (Ayurveda):- MD/MS (Ayurveda).
Guest Faculty (English):- Masters’s Degree in English with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and Ph.D. in English. National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject English conducted by UGC/CSIR.
Guest Faculty (Computer):- M.Tech.(Computer)/ MCA degree with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute Or M.Sc. (Computer) degree with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized University under UGC Act; and National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject Computer conducted by UGC/CSIR.
Age Limit: As per MDNIY Rules
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested persons possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. may send their application in the prescribed format, complete in all aspects with copies of testimonials duly self-attested and two recent passport size photographs addressed to The Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga 68, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 by Hand/by Post/ by email at email@example.com, so as to reach the office of MDNIY by 31/08/2020, 04.00 pm.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The engagement shall be on a purely temporary basis and requirement of conducting classes. The applicant shall have no right to claim for regularization of his/her services under any circumstances.
- The selected candidates will be required to accept the assignment immediately as per the schedule of the class.
- The engagement shall be terminated by the competent authority at any time without assigning any reason therefor.
- The candidates shall be required to observe the normal class timings, as decided, and may also be called upon to attend the office on any holiday, in case of urgency.
- The Income Tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Govt. instructions. A necessary TDS certificate will be issued.
- No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of the assignment, without the express written consent of the authorities.
- The faculty shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of the assignment before the expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Institute shall reserve the right not to fill up the post/s advertised without assigning any reasons.