MEA Jobs 2020 for Deputy Secretary/Director, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MEA Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Ministry of External Affairs, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 13-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Post Name||Deputy Secretary/Director|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Deputy Secretary/ Director:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale:- Level 12/Level 13 of the Pay Matrix
Deputy Secretary/ Director:- Officers working in Central Government Offices holding analogous posts in Level 12 or Level 13 of the Pay Matrix on regular basis.
Desirable:- 1. At least three years’ experience in areas related to project execution, tendering and concerning works, or in handling overseas projects.
- Familiarity with General Financial Rules and Government procurement rules and guidelines.
- Familiarity with Information Technology applications and tools.
- Experience of handling infrastructure and capacity building projects overseas and with an engineering degree.
|Age Limit||As per the rule of MEA|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
The completed application should be sent through the proper channel in the prescribed Pro-forma to Joint Secretary (Administration), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 149 C, South Block, New Delhi.
The duly completed application should be sent along with:
- Up-to-date copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A Officer
- Cadre clearance
- Vigilance Clearance
- Details of minor/ major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority for the last 10 years, if any.
- Statement of Bio-data in the prescribed Pro-forma (as per Annexure) in duplicate copy signed by the volunteering officer and forwarded through proper channel.
Last date for submission of the application form 13th November 2020.
Notification Date:- 14th October 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 13th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here