MEA Jobs 2020 for Director, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MEA Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Ministry of External Affairs, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Director:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale:- Level 13 of the Pay Matrix
Director:- 1. Group A Officers of Gol preferably belonging to IES/ ITS/ IRS
2. Officers should have good managerial and interpersonal skills.
3. Officers should be able to liaise effectively with other organizations/ Department/ Ministries/ Think Tanks/ Chambers of Commerce & Industry.
4. Officers should have good noting and drafting skills and communication ability.
5. Officers should have served as Director or equivalent level in Ministries/ Departments/ Attached/ Subordinate Offices in the Government of India.
6. Officers belonging to Organized Group ‘A’ Services of the Government of India, preferably belonging to IES/ ITS/ IRS of the rank Of Deputy Secretary, who have completed minimum Qualifying Service in their respective cadres for promotion to the rank of Director may also apply
Desirable:- 1. Previous experience of handling issues relating to International Cooperation/ Foreign Trade/ Energy Security/ International Multilateral Organizations in GOI/ Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
2. Knowledge of Foreign Languages, if any.
|Age Limit||As per the rule of MEA|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
The completed application should be sent through the proper channel in the prescribed Pro-forma to Joint Secretary (Administration), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 149 C, South Block, New Delhi.
The duly completed application should be sent along with:
- Up-to-date copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A Officer
- Cadre clearance
- Vigilance Clearance
- Details of minor/ major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority for the last 10 years, if any.
- Statement of Bio-data in the prescribed Pro-forma (as per Annexure) in duplicate copy signed by the volunteering officer and forwarded through proper channel.
Last date for submission of the application form 20th November 2020.
Notification Date:- 19th October 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 20th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here