MILKFED recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.verka.coop for the recruitment of 43 vacancies at Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation. The candidate who is looking for Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts), Senior Executive (Marketing) can apply online application from 21st November 2018 and before 14th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation|
|Total Number of Posts||43|
|Post name||Senior Executive|
|Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts)||18 Posts|
|Senior Executive (Marketing)||25 Posts|
|Qualification||Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts): M.Com from a recognized University /Institute with 3-year experience in Finance & Accounts.|
Senior Executive (Marketing): MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 2-year experience In FMCG industry or Graduate (BBA) with 5 years of FMCG experience.
|Age limit||18 to 45 years As on the day of Advertisement|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|Fee Challan will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||21st November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||14th December 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||12th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.verka.coop from 21st November 2018 to 14th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The Managing Director, Milkfed reserves the right to modify the number of posts advertised and modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason. The decision of the Managing Director, Milkfed will be absolute and final in this regard.
- The selected candidates may be posted in any Milk Union/Plant/Unit/Branch of the Milkfed in Punjab or outside Punjab.
- The appointment letters to the selected candidates allocated to any Milk Union shall be issued by the General Managers of respective District Cooperative Milk Producers Unions.
- Candidates are requested to visit our website regularly for updates.
- Mode of Payment: Pay-in slip will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using the pay in slip on the next working day.
- The selected candidates would work as Trainees for 2 years and they would be paid fixed emoluments of Rs 20,000/- (consolidated) per month for the first year with 10% increase for the second year. After the completion of second year, appointees would have to undergo for an evaluation and on the successful completion of this evaluation, the appointees would be placed in the regular pay structure as applicable for the post at the relevant time.
- The nomenclature of the posts can be changed at any stage.
- No separate intimation would be made in case the candidates do not give their active email ID/Mobile No.
- Mere placement higher in the merit shall not entitle any candidate to get appointment. The selection shall be subject to verification of testimonials / certificates / documents/ Medical fitness certificate and the same shall liable to be declared null & void without any notice in case any testimonials / certificates / document is found fake or forged or not meeting the required criteria / rules. Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counseling and reporting for joining. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, original certificates of qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category etc, of the candidate. On failing to establish the authenticity of any document, the candidate will not be considered for recruitment
- Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Cooperative Organizations shall have to furnish a “No Objection Certificate” from their organization and shall have to get himself / herself relieved after resigning from that organization, before joining.
- The final list of selected candidates shall be displayed on our website after counseling and verification of documents.
- Eligible candidates may apply online, along with an application fee (Non refundable) of Rs 700/- Seven hundred only (Rs.500/- for SC & BC candidates).The last date for submission of online application is 14.12.2018 by 5:00 PM.